Join us for a free seminar where we will provide an overview of the current status of model-based calibration and discuss several specific model-based calibration/design of experiments use cases. You will also learn about the latest advances in interactive ECU documentation and guided calibration. All the approaches covered in the seminar have one thing in common: They alleviate the challenges that come along with the increasing complexity of today’s embedded control systems, and enable you to turn around projects faster and with higher quality.
Monday, October 5, 2015, 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm (evening before Commercial Vehicle Congress)
O’Hare Hyatt Regency
9300 Bryn Mawr Ave
Rosemont, IL 60018
- Model Based Calibration Today. Thorsten Huber, ETAS GmbH
- Global DoE, Modeling and Optimization with ASCMO at Navistar. Eduardo Nigro, Navistar Inc.
- Use Case: Online DoE Solution with A&D ORION. Don Nutter, A&D Technology, Inc
- Dynamic System Modeling and Simulation with ETAS ASCMO. Tobias Gutjahr, ETAS Inc.
- No More Sifting Through Huge PDF Files – Manage your ECU Software Documentation Interactively. Jayesh Patel, ETAS Inc.
- The Benefits of Using Guided Calibration. Rose Ryan, ETAS Inc.
- Social Hour with time for questions and hands-on demonstrations and of course, networking with your peers from the industry (refreshments and appetizers served).
Social Hour only option:
If advanced calibration is not your main area of interest, but you happen to be in town for the Commercial Vehicle Congress, we'd love to have you for the Social Hour only, beginning at 7:30 pm. Come to meet and mingle with the ETAS experts and your industry peers.
There is no charge to attend the seminar and/or the social hour, but pre-registration is required.
For the full agenda, visit the ETAS website. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.